Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Ford Focus 2010


Fuel Economy:

EPA Estimates: 24 in the city, and 33 highway (or 27 combined)
Actual: 31.2 mpg

Driving Impressions:

I absolutely wasn’t assured a affluence car ride, but the Focus absolutely wasn’t that bad of a ride either. It had nice alley manners, got abundant mileage, was accessible to drive, accessible to park, accessible to see out of, etc. Not a accomplished lot to dislike, in my opinion, and absolutely a lot bigger than my expectations.

The dispatch of the Focus was respectable. It wasn’t amazing from 0-60, but if you were already at acceleration and bare to canyon someone, it was about “perky”. Due to the animation of the vehicle, the braking was added than adequate.

The good:

* I had a abundant bigger acquaintance with the Ford SYNC arrangement this time around. With SYNC you can admission your music accumulating on your MP3 amateur by genre, album, artisan or song appellation and accomplish your Bluetooth® buzz with simple articulation commands. You can alike accomplish music selections through your beam drive by articulation command. A quick advance of the SYNC button and you’d hear, “Please say a command”. If I responded with “Phone” and it would accord buzz options (Dial, Voicemail, etc.). If I responded “USB” (my iPod was acquainted into the USB port) and I would get my iPod options (Shuffle on, Who’s playing, Artist, etc.). I begin it absolutely accessible to use with my phone, my iPod, etc., and abundant easier to accept what to do or say to get it to action properly.

* The animate had a nice design, things were accessible to find, aural accessible ability and the apparatus lighting was accessible to see at night. The matte argent actual on the dashboard and animate is a nice touch, and the matte accomplishment makes it non-reflective. Accessible on the eyes in added means than one!

* Interior accumulator was able and there was absolutely a lot added allowance in the car than what it appeared to have. I was able to fit my bike in the aback bench on the attic amplitude adequately easily. Just a quick aberration of the handlebars and it fit perfectly.

* The “Moon and Tune” amount amalgamation was nice. Power moonroof with shade, 6-CD banker and MP3 capability. Enough music accessible to never get bored!

* The “customizable” ambient lighting advantage was fun! Pink? Purple? Blue? There were article like six altered options for the lighting breadth in the advanced berth area, and alike admitting it ability be a little “disco”, there was annihilation amiss with the 70’s!